Amazon Quiz Answers Today 17th December – Win Sony Multimedia Speakers
- Patrick Quinn, who passed away in November 2020, started what social media campaign that became a worldwide sensation in 2014? – Ice Bucket Challenge
- With which website has Shah Rukh Khan collaborated to give two lucky people a free stay at his Delhi home? – Airbnb
- In which country did Priyanca Radhakrishnan recently become the country’s first-ever cabinet minister of Indian origin? – New Zealand
- Named after a former basketball star, what is the name of this bird? – Larry
- Which of these is a grip in this sport? – Pen Hold
Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 9th October 2020 | Win Philips Soundbar
1) Delhi’s IGI airport will now have India’s first and exclusive terminal for what?
Ans : Private Jets
2) According to the India Happiness Report 2020, which is the happiest state in India?
Ans : Mizoram
3) Which African country recently held a state funeral in honour of Moussa Traore, its former president?
Ans : Mali
4) Which of these is the official premium lifestyle brand of soccer legend Lionel Messi?
Ans : The Messi Store
5) A total of 12 faculty members of AICTE-approved institutes received the first-ever ________ Best Teacher Awards 2020. Fill in the blank.
Ans : Visvesvaraya
Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 3rd October 2020 | Win Sony Speakers
1.Winner of the 2020 US Open Men’s Singles Dominic Thiem hails from which European country?
Answer 1: Austria
2.The Indian Government on September 14, 2020 banned the export of which of these food items?
Answer 2 : Onions
3.The Kosi Rail Mega Bridge, Inaugurated on 18th September 2020, was established in which Indian state?
Answer 3 : Bihar
4.As assigned by CEO Michael Scott, who had employee id no 1 in the company which manufactures these products?
Answer 4 : Steve Wozniak
5.11th September saw the 125th birth anniversary of Acharya Vinoba Bhave, the founder of which movement?
Answer 5: Bhoodan Movement
Quiz Today Answers | 5th June 2020 | Win Sony 5.1 Home Theater System
Question 1. Neeraj Chopra, recommended by the AFI for the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award, is associated with which event?
Answer 1 is – Javelin Throw
Question 2. The digital rights of which of these movies was recently sold to an OTT platform for a staggering sum of INR 125 crore?
Answer 2 is – Laxxmi Bomb
Question 3. Which 13th century Indian temple will be solarised soon under the Central government scheme?
Answer 3 is – Konark Sun Temple
Question 4. Which Indian organisation made the ‘NavRakshak’ PPE kit ?
Question 5. Tsai lng-wen was re-elected to a second term as President of which Asian country?
Answer 5 is – Taiwan
Amazon Quiz Daily Answer 24th September Quiz :-
Amazon 24th September Quiz Answers :-
Question 1 – The Korea Open 2019 is starting today. Which of these sports is played in Korea Open?
Answers is – Badminton
Question 2 – Which of the following national parks in Rajasthan is a World Heritage Site and is of international importance for some migratory bird species?
Answers is – Keoladeo National Park
Question 3 – The atomic number of lead is 82. What is the chemical symbol of lead?
Answers is – Pb
Question 4 – Wellington is the capital of an island country that has more sheep than people. Which country is this?
Answers is – New Zealand
Question 5 – India has the shortest written constitution of any sovereign country in the world.
Answers is – False