Hello friends welcome to Trickzon blog i hope you doing well I am Back With new Amazon quiz today in which you can win Galaxy Note 10
Amazon Today Galaxy Note 10 Quiz Answers
Amazon Galaxy Note 10 Quiz Answers – 7th June 2020
Question 1. Which technology giant recently acquired Giphy for $400 million?
Answer 1 is – Facebook
Question 2. May 29 is celebrated as the International Day of UN Peacekeepers. How are the Peacekeepers often referred to as?
Answer 2 is – Blue Helmets
Question 3. Which Indian conglomerate recently announced the acquisition of spice-maker Sunrise Foods?
Answer 3 is – ITC
Question 4. The Grand Renaissance Dam earlier known as the Millennium Dam, slated to be the largest dam in Africa, is being built in which country?
Answer 4 is – Ethiopia
Question 5. Kangra tea, which is known to boost immunity, comes from which Indian state?
Answer 5 is – Himachal Pradesh
Amazon Quiz Galaxy Note 10 Quiz Answers – 15th April 2020
1) ‘Shared Cultures, Shared Heritage, Shared Responsibility’ is the 2020 theme for which day started by UNESCO and observed on April 18?
Ans – International Day for Monuments and Sites
2) Which of these actors who acted as a rapper in his debut movie, would star in a spiritual sequel to the 2005 hit Bunty aur Babli?
Ans – Siddhant Chaturvedi
3) Which Indian scientist born on April 14th, was the recipient of the prestigious Dr APJ Abdul Kalam award in 2019?
Ans – K Sivan
4) On 13th April, India pays homage to the victims of which infamous massacre in 1919?
Ans – Jalianwalabagh Massacre
5) The non profit body AIF has launched an initiative to protect the underprivileged communities against the COVID- 19 crisis. Expand AIF.
Ans – American India Foundation