Table of Contents
Increase your mobile storage unlimited for photos/videos
Hello, friends welcome to our trickzon blogs.I hope you are doing well during this pandemic covid-19.
Today we are going to share with you how to increase your mobile storage For photos and videos.
As we all know today we use our mobile phones to click photos our special moments and capture videos.
But sometime we have to face situation like memory full and we get angry .Here we have solution how to increase storage gb to tb.
Here we tell you step by step simple storage networks . so read this post completely for google drive icon and googl3. Storage your data and free your mobile space you can access your data from anywhere click on document icon
Also Check – ( Updated List ) Free Download Best Paid Android App
How To Increase Mobile Storage For Photos and Videos ?
We Are Describe 3 Method To Increase Your Mobile Storage
First Method to Storage Unlimited Photos and Videos Data
Google Photos App
- First Of All Download Google Photos App.
- Then Login in With your Primary Google Account.
- Then Goto Google Photos App setting.
- Click on Backup ( tools Icon ) and Sync Option.
- Make Sure ( Back Up & Sync ) option is On.
- Then Scroll Download and Click on Backup Mode option ( cloud icon ) .
- Then Select High Quality
Benefits Of High Quality
- Free backup at high resolution
- Free unlimited storage
- Photos compressed to 16MP
- Videos compressed to high definition
- Good quality prints up to 24 x 16 in.
- Click on back option then click on Mobile Data Storage.
- Choose Daily Data Limit ( No Data ).
- Kindly Off Back up while Roaming.
- Then Click Back and Click on Back up Device Folders.
- And Select which folder you want unlimited storage. ( Default Camera folder option is automatically backed up )
- All Setting Is Done. Now Your Unlimited Storage is Ready.
- You can Your Self Your Back is on going.
- Click on Free up Space option. Time to time clear your mobile storage. This item already storage in Google Photos app.
Second Method To Increase Your Mobile Storage.
Files By Google – Clean Up Space On Your Phone
Benefits Of Files By Google
- Free up space with cleaning recommendations notification
- Find files faster with search and simple browsing option.
- Share files offline with others, fast and without data loss.
- Back up files to the cloud to save you space on mobile device.
- Download Files By Google From Play Store Click Here.
Free Up Memory For More Space
you can free up space more quick and easily .Delete old photos and memes from chat apps, remove duplicate files, erase unused apps, clear your cache.
Check Storage Management
Use Files to see how much free space is left on your phone and SD card. Easily transfer files to an SD card to free up your phone’s storage.
Boost Mobile Performances
Use Files to keep enough of memory, so that your phone keeps on running smooth.
Get helpful suggestions of files to erase before you run out of space. The Notification from Files app get smarter the more you use it.
Find Data Faster
Save time Finding for photos, videos, and documents on your mobile. Files uses filters rather than folders so your stuff is arrange more intuitively. Files by Google is the file manager and storage browser that helps you find what you’re looking for fast.
Share Files With Friends Offline
Share your pictures, videos, documents, or apps with other nearby device who also have the app. With fast speed up to 480Mb, it’s fast, free, and it works without the internet, so it doesn’t cost mobile data.
Backup Files to CLOUD
If you want to keep a file forever, select it from the Files menu and back it up to Google Drive or any other cloud storage app. As Save them forever without taking space in your phone. You will get More Space.
Backup Files To Micro SD Card
If you run out of storage on your phone, simply transfer large files , Photos or videos to your SD card if you have one. With a few clicks, you can clean up your phone and fully use the SD card.
Feature Of File By Google ( In Short Lines )
While taking very little storage on your device, Files does three things in one –
1) Free up space – Clean junk files and cache, boost your mobile phone as you clean up the phone memory and optimize your Android Mobile performance.
2) Find Data fast – Browse your storage and find everything fast without being expert in file arrangements.
3) Share Data – Send pictures, share videos, transfer large files or app data . All of this with super faster speed with rate up to 480Mb over an encrypted direct wifi network.
Third Method to Get Unlimited Storage in Mobile
You can buy Unlimited Google drive and Google shared Drive at Cheap Rate. You can access your from any where mobile and computer doc
- At Google Level, Both Type of Accounts are same functions.
- The Price is High between INR 499 and INR 1999 for Google Drive to ensure spam free and prevent abuse of accounts by purchasing at low price. google drive icon
- Why Us? As most EDUs are from mail.ccsf.edu, email.cpcc.edu, northsouth.edu, vips.edu, swccd.edu and more. These are easily obtained or sold at lower prices, that means a lot of people have them making them vulnerable to Spam and Abuse. Eventually these accounts or Shared Drives gets deleted. We have a little high price and seperate colleges EDUs making it pretty less vulnerable to account deletions. Also from the colleges we provide EDUs let students have emails even after Graduation.
- BASIC is from a College for those who can afford INR 499 to get it making it medium 80% secure lasting accounts very long.
- PRO is from a College for those who can afford INR 1999 which makes them 99.5% Secure and their accounts will last forever.
- We estimate accounts for BASIC and PRO will last forever, there will be only three reasons your account can get deleted.
- FIRST: You ask us to delete the account.
- SECOND: You violate Google Terms (same terms which applies to GMAIL Accounts)
- THIRD: A very bad thing happens eg. Google shuts everything down, Corona kills us all or an Apocalypse.
|gb to tb|
|simple storage network|
|google drive icon|
|google drive download quota|