Phonepe UPI Lite – Get ₹50 Free Cashback for Everyone
Fast payments,Secure payments,Small value transactions,Offline payments,
PIN-less transactions,How to use PhonePe UPI Lite,
Benefits of PhonePe UPI Lite,
Where to use PhonePe UPI Lite,
Hello Friends Welcome To Trickzon Blog I Hope You Doing Well I Am Back With New Exciting Offer In Which You Will Get ₹50 Free Cashback in Wallet.This Offer came from Phonepe App.
What Is Phonepe UPI Lite ?
This feature allows users to initiate low-value payments under Rs. 200, with a single tap from their UPI LITE account without entering a PIN. The transaction is processed directly by debiting the on-device UPI LITE balance without involving the customers’ banks’ (remitter bank) core banking systems in real-time. This makes transactions more seamless and even faster than the regular UPI transactions while also increasing the success probability of the transaction.
How Can I Get Free Cashback from Phonepe UPI Lite ?
Follow the Simple Steps To Get free ₹50 cashback in Phonepe wallet.
- Update PhonePe To Latest Version & Go To UPI Lite Section
- You Will Find UPI Lite In Profile Section
- You Will See 50₹ Cashback Offer Banner There.
- Add Min. 50₹ In UPI LIte.
- Now You Can Simply Open MobiKwik/Paytm App & Add 50₹ There Using PhonePe UPI Lite.
- OR You Can Also Pay To Any Merchant To Get Cashback.
- You Will Receive 50₹ Cashback Instantly In PhonePe Wallet.
What is the offer?
• Get flat ₹50 Cashback* on your 1st transaction via UPI Lite on PhonePe
• Minimum transaction amount to avail the offer is ₹50
What is the eligibility criteria?
• Valid on UPI Lite transaction via PhonePe during the offer period.
• Offer is applicable for selected set of users
• Offer is not applicable on PhonePe Wallet top- up, peer-to-peer payments, Self-account transactions, and Google Play recharge on PhonePe.
• Offer is not applicable on External Wallet top- up, Gift card & Gift voucher purchases, and Rent payments outside the PhonePe app.
• Payment to be made via UPI lite linked on PhonePe
• The offer is not applicable if you make a partial payment with Credit Card or Debit Card or Wallet