Hello Friends Welcome To Trickzon Blog I Hope You Doing Well I Am Back With New Offer Update In Which I Will Tell About Top Best Ceiling fans and Buyers Guide
ceiling fan is the common appliance in every house. you find more than one in a single room at times. On an average, you have around 3 fans per house in pan India. The climate in India is such that you would have at least one fan working almost all the time. I write this ceiling fan buying guide and review. Buyers Guide
1. Orient Electric Apex-FX 1200mm Ceiling Fan
The powerful motor ensures longer life and quality performance. It allows the fan to run smoothly at all speeds while ensuring maximum air delivery. Experience soothing airflow that is perfect for all seaons with this efficient fan.
| || || |
Wide Blades for Higher Air Delivery and Thrust
Featuring wide blades, this fan ensures optimum air flow across the room to provide the ultimate cooling comfort.
Double Ball Bearing for Smooth and Noiseless Operation
The powerful motor features a double ball bearing design to ensure smooth operation. This efficiency is achieved without producing undesirable noise.
The fan features ribbed blades with unique angle which allows it to deliver more air over a larger area.
2. Crompton Hill Briz Ceiling Fan – 1200 mm (Brown)
Ceiling fan from Crompton Greaves Model name – Hill Briz, Sweep – 1200mm, Color: Brown. The product will be delivered with 2 packages. One package contains Fan Motor, Down Rod, Pair of Canopies, Shackle assembly kit. 2nd package for fan blades. Fan for high speed and instant comfort.
| || || || |
The fan features aluminium body & powder coated blades for corrosion resistance with unique angle which allows it to deliver more air over a larger area.
Double Ball Bearing
The powerful motor come with double ball bearing which makes sure that the fan runs smoothly without making much noise.
100% Copper Winding
100% copper winding ensure longer life of the fan.
High Speed Fan
The fan runs at high speed to deliver the ultimate cooling experience by throwing air across the room.
3. Luminous Morpheus Anti-Rust 1200mm Ceiling Fan (Brown)
Luminous Morpheus Anti-Rust ceiling fan comes with a simple design but offers superior performance. It’s a beautiful addition to your home décor as well. Built with 20% more copper, the stronger motor helps to drive more air. The larger body design with wider aluminum blades adds strength to the fan and ensures its stability.
1. Aerodynamically designed blades for higher air delivery and better air thrust
2. Powerful motor designed to produce high-speed of rotation
3. Strong motor and superior air delivery at low voltage
4. Pure copper winding superior performance even at low voltage
Enhance the beauty of your decor with the Luminous Morpheus!
Luminous Morpheus ceiling fan has a visually appealing, white body that enriches the look of your room. It has a powerful motor that offers supreme performance and consumes less power.
Usha Diplomat ceiling fans offer the best of style and performance at a reasonable price tag. The simple, classic design complements any type of home décor. The glossy, powder-coated finish lends them an attractive appeal. This ceiling fans by Usha performs well even on low voltage; the high lift angle of the blades provide wider air spread.
5. ACTIVA 390 RPM 1200mm High Speed BEE Approved 5 Star Rated Apsra Ceiling Fan 3 Year Warranty
Simple in design and loaded with utilitarian features, the ACTIVA CEILING FAN is capable of delivering cool and refreshing air. It is suitable for any home or office interiors. So, shop online at for this ceiling fan today, a reasonable price. This size is suitable for any medium or large room. NOTE : THERE IS A SELF INSTALLATION FOR THE CEILING FAN.
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/3rIx40i” target=”blank” style=”3d” size=”10″ center=”yes” icon_color=”#f51922″]Buy Now On Amazon[/su_button]
6. BAJAJ Crest Neo 1200 mm Ultra High Speed 3 Blade Ceiling Fan
Description – Are you looking for a fan that delivers a powerful blast of air? If so, bring home this Bajaj Crest Neo 1200 mm ceiling fan that boasts 340 RPM thanks to its Quick-start, High-Torque Motor. This fan has an air delivery rate of 205 CMM. To ensure that this fan lasts a long time, Bajaj has made its blades of high-grade aluminum.
The Bajaj Crest Neo 1200 mm features high-grade aluminium blades that are long-lasting.
[su_button url=”http://fkrt.it/PkN12RuuuN” target=”blank” style=”3d” size=”10″ center=”yes” icon_color=”#f51922″]Buy Now On Flipkart[/su_button]
7. Flipkart SmartBuy FKSBFAN1200CB 1200 mm Silent Operation 3 Blade Ceiling Fan
With a stylish body and powerful features, the Flipkart SmartBuy Classic ceiling fan is as attractive as it is efficient. The fan blades are aerodynamically balanced and have a wide 1200mm sweep to provide high air delivery. The double ball bearing Class “E” 70W motor gives a superior 380 RPM for a power-packed performance, while keeping your electricity bills low. The fan blades and body have a long-lasting, corrosion-resistant coating. The fan is equipped to work even at low voltage for uninterrupted cooling.
[su_button url=”http://fkrt.it/_ExO9lNNNN” target=”blank” style=”3d” size=”10″ center=”yes” icon_color=”#f51922″]Buy Now On Flipkart[/su_button]
8. CROMPTON Seawind 1200 mm 3 Blade Ceiling Fan
Description – Ceiling fans have always been India’s go-to solution to beat the heat. As a cost-effective air circulator system, modern high speed ceiling fans not only help to keep your home cool and breezy, but can also add style to your room.
[su_button url=”http://fkrt.it/P9sm7WuuuN” target=”blank” style=”3d” size=”10″ center=”yes” icon_color=”#f51922″]Buy Now On Flipkart[/su_button]
The ideal is 3 to 5 blades to achieve the average air circulation and tolerable ceiling fan noise. Good thing, low drag blade shapes ensure that fans with an un ideal number of blades can still do its job well. Generally the fans of more blades have higher in cost.
Usually we should use a 52-inch fan for up to a 400-square-foot room, a 44-inch fan for up to 225 square feet, and a 42-inch fan for up to 144 square feet. For rooms that are more than 18 feet long, you can choose two medium sized fans for it.
Some ceiling fan models have angles ceiling adapter for uneven ceiling surface locations. Downrod which are poles that can lower the fan on your desired height comes as a free accessory that is very useful to anyone. Some ceiling fans include a light kit attached which is useful as you then don’t need to install lighting for the room separately.
Common controls are either via a remote control, a control mounted in the wall, or via a pull chain switch to change fan speed. Choose what is convenient and safe for your family. Wall mounted are mostly chosen to prevent small children from using it.
There are different options for both indoor and outdoor use ceiling fans. You should consider the surface of the ceiling where it will be mounted. Some ceiling fan models can be installed in sloped surfaces.
Make sure to double check your ceiling height. Get small, flush mount and low profile ceiling fans if your ceiling height is less than 8 feet long. Standard ceiling fans require at least 8 feet ceiling heights.
It is always recommended to install the ceiling fan with the help of an electrician. But for some who love to do it on their own, check the manual guide included indicating the step-by-step guidelines for the installation. Make sure it is readable and can be handled by you without a doubt.
You’ll never go wrong once you follow these simple guidelines in getting the best ceiling fan for your home.
Proper care should also be taken in upkeep of the ceiling fans. Following things should be made sure:
1) Ceiling fans are generally maintenance using sealed bearing. It is a fit and forgets appliance and one should not bother about any requirement of maintenance except cleaning of the blades and sometimes the canopy gets loose and makes a sound.
2) If the fan is vibrating or is making too much noise then it is likely to be a mounting problem and check for the mounting after removing the canopy. Continued running of the fan in this condition can be unsafe.
3) Never interchange the blades f ceiling fans because the manufacturers ship the product after balancing the blades for right operation. Interchanging blades may reduce the efficiency of the fan and may also result in bobbling.
4) Nowadays electronic regulators are used in which the voltage is varied resulting in the reduced speed of the fan. As per the feedback received from many of our readers, the electronic regulators does not work reliably and of sudden stops varying the speed. Since the cost of the regulator is not very high, one can keep 2-3 regulator spare in his house and get it replaced when such problems are observed.
5) Decorative fans have been developed by many manufacturers which are only for decorative purpose and does not have any value except few with anti-rust, anti-dust protective coating etc. which improves the life.
6) The fan technology is continuously advancing and the latest is the BLDC fan. These fans are also called super-efficient fans and most importantly controls the speed at a various speed very well. Since the cost of the super-efficient fan is on the higher side, one can decide to go for such fans in rooms which are used extensively.
Best Celling Fans , top Celling Fans , Celling Fans reviews , Celling Fans under 1500
Domino’s Pizza Offer - 50% Off Hello Friends Welcome to Trickzon Blog i hope you…
Wondermart loot , wondermart refer and earn, wondermart free grocery, free grocery order , order…
Freecharge Promocode 2023 For Recharge & Bill payment Freecharge codes for specific uses, …