Zeta app ,zeta amazon prime offer,get amazon prime in 250 rupee only – hello Trickzon family how are you ? I hope you are very well. And enjoy daily Loot and offer. I hope you will earn good income with Tez app Loot .
Now we are come back with Zeta Amazon offers. In this offer you will be get Amazon prime service in 250 rupee only.
This offer can be Avail if costumer do the payment with Amazon gift card if costumer do another mathod then they can be eligible for the this offers.
How do you add a Zeta card in Pokemon Zeta app?
How do I change my mobile number on the Zeta App?
Zeta WALLET app is used for instant paytment. Doing recharge ,bill paytment, data card,mobile recharge,land line bill, and etc.
What is Zeta code?
Zeta invite code – 532571
How do I activate Zeta app?
How to get Amazon prime service in 250 rupee only.
1. Download zeta app from given link- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
2. Open app and Enter your mobile number
3. Verify your mobile with upcoming OTP.
4. Enter you name and Email Address and Verify your Email Address
5. Now in Home Page you will see Banner like Below, If you are not able to see this banner then Go to Inbox Tab [Bottom Right]. Just Scroll Down and You will see Amazon Prime Banner.
6. you will be Redirected to Amazon Prime Site to Generate Voucher of Rs 499
7. Now click on Generate Voucher.
8. Pay using Rs 499 in your Zeta Wallet or Zeta Card.
9. After Successful Payment you will get Rs 250 Cashback in your Amazon Account.
10. Cashback will be provided after 45 Days.
11. This Offer is valid from September 25, 2017 to October 31, 2017
Terms and Condition for Zeta Amazon Prime Offer
1. Amazon E-Gift Cards (“EGCs”) are issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Qwikcilver”).
2. Free Gift cards may be used only for the purchase of eligible products on Amazon.in.
3. This E- Gift Card can be redeemed only once.
4. EGC balances must be used within 1 year of the date of purchase.
5. EGCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash.
6. Qwikcilver, Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) or their affiliates are not responsible if an EGC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
7. To redeem your EGC, visit amazon.in/addgiftcard.
8. For complete terms and conditions, see amazon.in/giftcardtnc.
9. E-Gift Cards are normally delivered instantly. But sometimes due to system issues, the delivery can be delayed up-to 24 hours.