Daily Amazon Quiz Answer 13th May 2021(8am-12pm) –Win OnePlus TV
Amazon Credit Card Quiz ,Daily Amazon Quiz, Amazon World Tv Day Quiz, Amazon Bose Quiz, Amazon Iphone quiz, Amazon Spin And Win Quiz Answer Today, Amazon Pay Later Quiz Answer, Amazon Quiz Answer, Amazon Quiz Today Answer, Today’s Amazon Quiz , Today Amazon Quiz Answer, Hey Guy, Hope You Are Doing Well. I Hope you Are Enjoying All Our Offers And Tricks. Now A Days Amazon Quiz Is Very Interesting Topic. We Just Only Give Correct Answer And We Will Win Many Interesting gadget and offer . Amazon quiz Is Best Way To Increase Your General Knowledge .
Lot Of Peopel Visiting In Our Site Everyday . If You Are Regular Player OF Amazon Quiz. And Find Answer Of GIven Question. You Can Also Visit In Our Site. We are Trusted Source Of Daily Amazon quiz
Amazon Quiz Timing And Prize Details :-
1.Amazon quiz Today’s Prize –Win OnePlus TV
2.Daily Timing – 8AM To 11:59PM
3.Quiz Date – 13th May 2021
4.Winner Announcement – 13th May ,11:59PM
5.Number Of Winner – 1
How To Play Amazon Quiz Daily ??
- This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download The App First On CLICK HERE.
Then Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
Then Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
4. On Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This :
- Tap The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz” , “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes“
Tap On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Will Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So I Advice You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You Can Win Something.
1: Which Indian state has released a commemorative postage stamp on 100 years of first visit of Mahatma Gandhi to the state in 1921?
Answer 1 – Odisha
2: Novelist Sharankumar Limbale was awarded which of these prizes in 2021 for his novel ‘Sanatan’?
Answer 2 – Saraswati Samman
3: Late Sultan Qaboos bin Said Al Said, who received the 2019 Gandhi Peace Prize, was the Sultan of which country?
Answer 3 – Oman
4: This famous bar , belongs to which of these groups?
Answer 4 – Mars
5: What is the name of the Taylor Swift song that has this object in the title?
Answer 5 – Teardrops on my Guitar
Amazon Today 9th May 2021 Quiz Answer – Win Samsung Ear Buds
Question 1 :
Which Indian state, that shares a 510km border with Myanmar and a 318km border with Bangladesh, is currently facing a refugee crisis?
The answer is- Mizoram
Question 2 :
Which of these celebrities was conferred with the prestigious Maharashtra Bhushan Award in 2021?
The answer is- Asha Bhosle
Question 3 :
Since 2012, 21st March is celebrated as the International Day of what?
The answer is- Forests
Question 4 :
Name the famous character who was this animal, created by writer A. A. Milne
The answer is- Winnie the Pooh
Question 5 :
In the World Cup for this sport, who has scored the maximum number of goals?
The answer is- Miroslav Klose
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 25th December – Win ₹20000
- Sons of the Soil’ is a recent Amazon Prime documentary based on a sports team from which city?
Ans : Jaipur
- Virat Kohli recently became the fastest player to reach the 12,000 run mark in ODI, breaking which cricketer’s 17 year record?
Ans : Sachin Tendulkar
- Which business software company is buying business communication platform ‘Slack’ for $27.7 billion?
Ans : Salesforce
- According to this person, he could “move the world” if he had a what and “a fulcrum”?
Ans : Lever long enough
- Name this animal that can only be cuddled by zoo visitors in Australia for 30 minutes day?
Ans : Koalas
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 18th December – Win ₹20000
- Taycan is the first ever all-electric vehicle made by which German automobile manufacturer? Ans : Porsche
- The Tamil film ‘Soorarai Pottru’ is partly inspired by events from the life of which aviation pioneer?
Ans : GR Gopinath
- Which Indian business group has changed the name of its Australian operation to ‘Bravus’?
Ans : Adani
- In which city is this famous tennis court located?
Ans : London
- Name this performing art form
Ans : Theyyam
Quiz Answers Today 14th December – Win ₹15000
- The province of Kalimantan is going to be the new capital of which country? – Indonesia
- Which most-followed female on Instagram recently released her latest album ‘Positions’? – Ariana Grande
- Tarun Gogoi, who recently passed away, served as the Chief Minister of which Indian state from 2001 to 2016? – Assam
- Known for its canals, this is the capital city of which country? – Netherlands
- Which world champion in this sport, also briefly led the official fantasy football league of the Premier League last year? – Magnus carlsen
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 11th December – Win ₹10000
Answer 1 : Queen’s gambit
Answer 2 : UK
Answer 3 : Burnt sugar
Answer 4 : Thomas cup
Answer 5 : Batman conclusion
Answer 1 : chhath
Answer 2 : Bhutan
Answer 3 : Chicago Bulls
Answer 4 : Star Wars
Answer 5 : Africa
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 7th December – Win ₹15000
1) The movie ‘Ginny weds Sunny’ stars Yami Gautam opposite which actor also known for his performance in Mirzapur Season 1?
Ans : Vikrant Massey
2) Longewala post, where Prime Minister Narendra Modi spent time with soldiers during Diwali, is in which Indian state?
Ans : Rajasthan
3) Masatoshi Koshiba, who passed away recently, won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 2002 for studies of which ghostly cosmic particles?
Ans : Neutrinos
4) This type of game was originally invented to teach what subject to British children?
Ans : Geography
5) Under what category is this book usually categorised?
Ans : Self Help
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 4th December – Win ₹10000 Amazon Pay
1) Which of there brand has replaced Nike as the Indian Cricket Team’s official apparel sponsor?
Ans : Mobile Premier League
2) 7-year-old Abhijita Gupta has been recognized as the world’s youngest what by the International Book of Records?
Ans : Author
3) Mridula Sinha, who recently passed away, was the first woman Governor of which Indian state?
Ans : Goa
4) Identify the bird.
Ans : Turkey
5) What is the name of the intricate makeup used in this dance form?
Ans : Chutti
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 2nd December – Win ₹25000 Amazon Pay
1) A Promised Land’ is a recent memoir released by which famous personality?
Ans : Barack Obama
2) India’s longest single-lane motorable suspension bridge was recently opened in which state?
Ans : Uttarakhand
3) Tigray Region, which is in the news due to an ongoing armed conflict, is the northernmost region of which African country?
Ans : Ethiopia
4) This is the model of a vehicle that landed where?
Ans : On the Moon
5) Identify the musical instrument from this picture.
Ans : Piano