Sign-up and get ₹10 + ₹10 per refer
Snaptube Offer – Snaptube giving a chance to win PayTM cash unlimited . you have to play a game question answer contest.
Quiz start at 10 pm so be ready to enter in game , limited person can participate in Daily question so you have to quick enter in game.
More read offer :- Earn daily 100₹ PayTM cash
- First of All Download Snaptube App
- Click on crorepati contests icon+
- Click on reborn card and enter refer code – YL489J (enter code and get ₹10 )
- (You will get reborn card which can use for in the situation of wrong answer . But you can use only one card Daily)
- You can earn more card by referring.
One of our Trickzon family member win the contest
How to play game :-
Rules of game :-
A total of 12 questions for each round, each question has 2-4 answer options, choose the only option you think is correct. Only 10 seconds to answer each question, overtime or wrong selection will cause elimination.
If you hold a Reborn Card, the Reborn Card will be redeemed automatically when you are about to get eliminated, so you could still continue participating in the next round. You can use 1 Reborn Card per contest.
Participants who answers all 12 questions correctly (including participants who used Reborn Card) divide the cash reward of that particular round.
Instruction for cash-out
1. After user logs in, on the “Snaptube Crorepati” activity page, click on your avatar, go to the event homepage, you can view all your available reward for the event, and click “withdraw cash” to complete withdrawal. Click “withdraw history” to view all withdraw transactions and withdraw progress.
2. You could withdraw to Paytm account when bonus reached at least 100 rupees (including 100 rupees). In order to successfully withdraw, please leave the phone number used to register Paytm.
3. After user submitted request for withdraw, the cash award of the bonus will be credited within 7 business days to your Paytm account.
4. Withdrawal is valid until March 31, 2018, any cash bonus of 100 rupees or above could be withdrawn. Our system will notify logged-in users to withdraw before the deadline. If the cash reward is not withdrawn before March 31, 2018, the outstanding amount will be considered invalid and the amount would be cleared.
5. The cash bonus of less than 100 rupees cannot be withdrawn, the amount would be cleared after March 31, 2018.
1. Please read “the Rules of the Game” and related terms before users participate in “Snaptube Crorepati” activities. Any participation in this activity shall be deemed that the user has read, understood and agreed to the rules of the activity and all the terms of the legal statement.
2. Activities organized by the Snaptube, hereinafter referred to as organizers.
3. The conditions for obtaining and issuing bonuses for this activity shall be set by the activity organizer within the scope of the law as required by the activity.
4. The user is prohibited from participating in this activity by any improper means and / or fraudulent activities. Once found, the organizer reserves the right to cancel the participation and award of the user. Improper means and / or fraud include, but are not limited to, the following: unofficial client portals; tampering with device data, faking user involvement; disrupting platform order, using simulators, plug-ins, plugins or third-part tools to download, register, obtain answers, or interfere with, destroy, modify or exert any segment of the Contest, and any other improper means and / or fraudulent practices considered by the Organizers.
5. In case of force majeure, related policies and adjustment of activities, etc., the event will be adjusted, suspended or cancelled by the Organizers. Organizers reserve the right to amend, suspend, cancel or terminate this activity at any time without any legal liability.
6. Due to improper means by a third party to attack or tamper with the system or activities of the organizers of the system failure resulting in the results or system data error occurs, the organizers of the event no legal or economic responsibility.
7. During the event, Organizer will not assume any legal responsibility if the user can not participate in the activity due to improper operation of the user or network failure in the user’s area, network failure of the payment platform, failure of the telecommunication operator or other event not controllable by the Organizer.
8. Please be sure to participate in the activities on the official designated activities web page. Anyone or third party who engages in similar activity in the name of organizer of the event or maliciously notifies the user of the award and causes loss to the user shall not be liable by the Organizer.
9. User agrees that “Snaptube Crorepati” reserves the right to include your personal information, including but not limited to, your name (nickname, account name), avatar (including but not limited to portrait), amount of winnings, winning ranking, etc. on the “Snaptube Crorepati” You agree and understand the above “Snaptube Crorepati” behavior, understand and voluntarily accept the “Snaptube Crorepati” all or part of the publicity of the above information of award-winning users caused or possible impact.
10. The topic of “Snaptube Crorepati” covers a wide range of topics including astronomy, geography, history, sports, science and technology, entertainment, film and television, etc. The organizers will ensure the accuracy and objectivity of the questions and answers as far as possible. To the extent permitted by law, the Organizer reserve the ultimate right to interpret the relevant questions and answers in the event.
11. The organizer may make changes or adjustments to the rules of this activity to the extent permitted by law according to the actual situation of the event, and the relevant changes or adjustments will be announced on the rules page of the activity and take effect immediately upon publication, and the user continues participation in the activity is considered as consenting to the rules of procedure for the above changes or adjustments. If the user refuses the change or adjustment of the above activity rules, he or she may choose to abandon the activity after the change.
12. The Organizers of this event has the final power of interpretation to the extent permitted by law.
13. This activity has nothing to do with the equipment manufacturer Apple. Apple is not a sponsor of “Snaptube Crorepati.”