BigBasket Refer and Earn : Bigbasket is India’s largest online food and grocery store. With over 18,000 products and over a 1000 brands in our catalogue you will find everything you are looking for. Right from fresh Fruits and Vegetables, Rice and Dals, Spices and Seasonings to Packaged products, Beverages, Personal care products, Meats – we have it all.
How to avail BigBasket Refer and Earn offer
1. go to Bigbasket.com from here
2. Sign Up and Enter your Details.
3. Enter Referal code of BigBasket as bigb1ncu6 to get Rs 100.
4. Post this press the signup button and complete the purchase of minimum Rs.500.
5. Once your order is delivered bigbasket will check if all the required conditions are met and within 24 hours both of you will receive the credit of Rs.100 each in bigbasket wallet.
6. You can use this wallet credit for any future purchases with bigbasket.
How to Get Refer code in BigBasket
1. Login to your bigbasket account on the website with a desktop or app on your mobile.
2. On Website click on My Account and you will find Refer & Earn in the My Account Menu, on
3. Mobile App click on the Sidebar menu >>Refer & Earn.
4. Use your unique Referral Code to invite your friends and ask them to sign up using your referral code and complete a purchase of Rs.500.
5. Post your friends order on bigbasket is delivered meeting all criteria, both of you will receive Rs.100 wallet credit.
how does the BigBasket Refer and earn work?
1. Invite your friend & share your referral code or use the referral link.
2. Your friend accepts the invite, Signs up on bigbasket & completes their first purchase worth at least Rs.500
3. You both get Rs.100 credited to your bb wallet post the order delivery of your friend/referee is completed.
Why did I not get reward for an invite that was accepted?
1. To ensure the account security of our members, we cannot disclose or confirm any account information or order history from another member’s account.
- The person who clicked the link was already a bigbasket user
- The user clicked on your link and didn’t create an account or complete their first purchase.
- The total order value (excluding delivery charges, specialty store items) of the first purchase was less than Rs.500.
- The referred member placed an eligible order, but the order was cancelled
- Our fraud detection system pointed to the referee as an existing customer or any other fraudulent activity.
For Terms and condition visit here