Recharge Your Jio number with Atm Machine
Recharge jio number with Atm, Recharge mobile number with Atm, Atm mobile recharge , Recharge number with Atm card, Recharge sbi atm , sbi atm recharge number ,
Hello friends Welcome to trickzon blog i hope you are doing well. I am back with new Updates . Now you can Recharge Your Jio number with nearby Atm Machine.
Its officially announced by reliance jio twitter handle.
This facility available Only for – State Bank of India , Axis Bank , ICICI Bank , Hdfc bank , Idbi bank , Citibank, DCB Bank, Auf bank , standard chartered bank
How can I recharge jio number with ATM.
- First of All insert your Atm card in Atm machine.
- Select language option.
- Choose Recharge option in menu options.
- Enter your mobile number ( the number for which you want to recharge. Ex. 9876******
- Enter your Atm Pin code.
- Enter the recharge amount Ex. 199 for smartphone, 125₹ for jiophone
- Confirm ( press enter )
- On Atm machine screen you can see the recharge message will be displayed. The corresponding amount will be debited from your account.
- You will be received the recharge message from jio.
- Successful your recharge done.
Source – Click here